Camp Hollis could not provide the programs it does without the dedication of the many volunteers it is fortunate to have. These volunteers help in a variety of ways. Below are some examples of how community members and groups can get involved.
- Friends of Camp Hollis - A not-for-profit group that fundraises, writes grants and oversees special projects for the camp.
- Senior Camping Committee - Senior citizens plan and run our biannual camporee for 50+ olds.
- Boy/Girl Scouts - Special one time projects to enhance the Camp Hollis facility.
- Service Groups - Community service groups from SUNY Oswego, high schools and local businesses do a great deal to help with the upkeep of the camp grounds.
- Individuals - Offer special programs and talents to entertain and educate campers.
- Adopt-A-Garden - Groups and individuals volunteer time throughout the season to help with the upkeep of the Camp Hollis' gardens.
Questions about volunteering?
Email Zach Grulich
Oswego City-County Youth Bureau/Parks and Recreation
70 Bunner St.
Oswego, NY 13126