Camp Hollis' Summer Residential Camp provides week long camps for up to 100 youth, ages 8-14, per week. We also offer day camp programs for campers ages 6-12.
The children participate in a wide variety of activities including: swimming, sports, team building, nature study and hiking, arts and crafts, camp fires and large group activities. This outdoor experience is dedicated to promoting good sportsmanship while stressing conservation and the wise use of one natural resources.Download camper applications:
- 2019 Informational Sheet About the Applications
- 2019 Application for Day Camp (6-12 years old)
- 2020 Application for the 8-14-year-old overnight program
- Camp Hollis Medical Form
- Camp FAQ
- "What's Going to an Overnight Camp Like?"
- Job Openings
- Counselor in Training Program
- A 4 or 8 week experiential learning program for youth ages 15-16. Particpants learn the basics of camp counseling and interact with campers to gain valuable job skills.