To Make Your Visit Safe And Enjoyable, Please Follow These Rules:
- Camp Zerbe grounds are open dawn to dusk.
- Visitors shall comply with the instruction of park personnel.
- Only pedestrian traffic is permitted on trails and restricted roadways, unless otherwise designated.
- No pets are allowed in the park.
- Picnicking, fires and athletic games are permitted in designated areas only.
- Grills are provided for cooking purposes. Please make sure that fires are completely extinguished before leaving the park.
- Visitors are responsible for the proper cleanup of all the facilities used (trash must be put in garbage cans and buildings and grounds cleaned).
- No motorized boating on Lake Lorraine is permitted at any time.
The following activities are allowed if approved by Oswego County Parks and Recreation prior to group's use of facility:
- consumption of alcoholic beverages
- fishing on Lake Lorraine
- motorized vehicles beyond the parking lot area
- use of facility after dark or overnight
- removal or introduction of plant and/or animal life
The following activities are prohibited while visiting the Camp Zerbe site:
- wading or swimming in Lake Lorraine
- hunting and trapping
- use of firearms
- feeding of wildlife
- snowmobiling and use of all terrain vehicles (ATV)
Questions about Camp Zerbe or need to make a reservation?
E-mail Zach Grulich
Oswego City-County Youth Bureau/Parks and Recreation
70 Bunner St.
Oswego, NY 13126