Over 5,000 county residents are served each year through the many programs offered at Camp Hollis. Camp Hollis' main focus is providing a summer camp experience to youth ages 6-14. Campers can either enjoy a full week residential camp experience (for ages 8-14) or campers can just come during the day at day camp (for ages 6-12).
Camp Hollis is also available to organized groups of families when the residential program is not in session (Sunday afternoons through Fridays early evening).
It serves as an excellent location for school groups to run outdoor education/environmental study programs. There is a planning guide available for school teachers who may be interested in creating an overnight experience for their classroom
|Options for Programs at Camp
Camp Hollis Facility Features
- Beautiful lakefront property - Located on the southern shore of Lake Ontario, with easy access to a rocky beach.
- Main building/dining hall with kitchen - Has a full commercial kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator, ample meeting space (main room, office, two staff rooms, ADA compliant restrooms, and a nurse's office.
- Arts and Crafts building - Has its own sinks, restroom, and ample workspace for up to 30 people at a time.
- Sports fields and equipment - Includes basketball court, large playing field, baseball diamond with backstop, and a sports shed full of equipment needed for sporting activities.
- Nature trails - Well maintained trails winding through acres of woods, along a bluff, past a pond, and out to the amphitheater.
- Outdoor swimming pool - Equipped with stairs for easy entry, ADA compliant chair lift, and a variety of pool toys available for use. (Requiring certified lifeguard)
- Challenge course - Featuring low and high team building activities. (Requiring certified facilitator)
Click to Check Availability
*Camp Hollis only takes reservations two years in advance (currently reserving for 2020 & 2021).
** Availability/Dates subject to change