Camp Hollis is available to organized groups and families when the residential program is not in session. It serves as an excellent location for school groups to run outdoor education/environmental study programs.
|Options for Programs at Camp
Camp Hollis Facility Features
- Beautiful lakefront property - Located on the southern shore of Lake Ontario, with easy access to a rocky beach.
- Main building/dining hall with kitchen - Has a full commercial kitchen with a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator, ample meeting space (main room, office, two staff rooms, ADA compliant restrooms, and a nurse's office.
- Cabins - Twelve cabins, each has its own bathroom, and can sleep between 10-12 people.
- Sports fields and equipment - Includes basketball court, large playing field, baseball diamond with backstop, and a sports shed full of equipment needed for sporting activities.
- Nature trails - Well maintained trails winding through acres of woods, along a bluff, past a pond, and out to the amphitheater.
- Outdoor swimming pool - Equipped with stairs for easy entry, ADA compliant chair lift, and a variety of pool toys available for use. (Requiring certified lifeguard)
- Challenge course - Featuring low and high team building activities. (Requiring certified facilitator)
View our rental guide
View photos of our facility
*Camp Hollis only takes reservations two years in advance (currently reserving for 2022 & 2023).
** Availability/Dates subject to change