What are you doing this summer?
- someone who likes working outdoors in a recreational environment?
- looking for a job opportunity that will have a positive impact on children?
- interested in a challenging experience that will increase your time management, creative thinking and group building skills?
- Staff live at the camp during our work week (Sunday afternoon to Friday afternoon). Staff members have each weekend off and one weekday evening off per week.
- Most staff live in cabins with campers and are responsible for their well-being and care.
- Typical camp days are spent preparing activities for the camper, eating meals with them and participating in all activities.
- Duties normally run from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. each camp day.
- Staff are paid bi-weekly. Pay varies depending on position.
- All room and meals/snacks are provided by the camp.
- Successful completion of work provides staff with an excellent source for letters of recommendations or to include on a resume.
- Receive training and become certified in programs you can use in your future career.
Questions about Employment Opportunities at Camp Hollis?
E-mail Zach Grulich